AutoCAD Drafter / Field Technician
We are currently interviewing for an AutoCAD Drafter / Field Technician to join our team.
- Develop detailed design drawings, grading plans, and specifications in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Estimate volumetric quantities and perform planimetric measurements and calculations
- Assist with engineer cost estimates
- Conduct GIS spatial analyses and mapping
- Contribute to reports and technical memorandums
- Perform tasks assigned by the engineers, scientists, and project managers
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL DEMONSTRATE
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience or willingness to learn ArcMap software
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the Intermountain West and to work under challenging field conditions for extended periods of time
- Willingness to learn surveying and work outside in all weather conditions
- A very strong work ethic and an “anything it takes” attitude
- 1-5 years work experience with a civil engineering / environmental firm using AutoCAD Civil 3D to develop project plans
- At least a 2-year technical degree in drafting, preferably with emphasis in architectural / civil design and drafting
Confluence maintains a fun and positive work environment in scenic Bozeman, MT. In addition to a competitive salary, you will enjoy other benefits such as a bonus program, medical insurance, and a retirement plan.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please submit your resume and cover letter below.